๒๕๔๙-๐๘-๒๑

Wheel Spinning

It seems like the circle of blogs that this one is associated with have begun to just spin our wheels. You didn't like working at ePrize, I do.

You saw subsidised lunches as a chain to keep you there, I see it as a perk that helps me eat better. This vs That. Over and over.

I don't want to have to keep this blog going, but as long as fresh negativity is being posted, I will. I think it's a good thing that this "information" is getting out there, but I think its even more important to have both sides represented, so people can make their own decisions.

ePrize is one of the most open-minded, forward thinking, input-seeking companies I have ever worked for. And as I've stated its also one of the busiest. Because we are STILL in an unbelievable growth spurt, that no matter how progressive, proactive and fast we all move at ePrize, is difficult to keep up with.

Is it a problem? Yes. Is it a bad problem? HELL NO. I wish I had the same problem in my personal life, that I had so many people knocking down my doors to do work for them that I could barely keep up. For me, I see the problem as a challenge, and one that will have a solution. For those of you that left, I assume you did not see a solution, nor did you wish to stay and help reach it. But I really don't understand why the anger is so deep and strong that we have the blogs out there that we do.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: